"My head is overflowing with thoughts I can’t allow anyone to know about."
virgo, actively seek balance.
libra, trust these are the right decisions.
scorpio, separate fact from feeling.
sagittarius, remind yourself how you got this far.
capricorn, it is a time of luck.
aquarius, unpack your current fear.
pisces, take on this challenge.
aries, you will find a place to belong.
taurus, let it happen.
gemini, toast to self-acceptance.
cancer, embrace the love around you.
leo, you are safe here."
"From the very beginning you are being told to compare yourself with others. This is the greatest disease. It is like a cancer that goes on destroying your very soul because each individual is unique, and comparison is not possible."
- aries: so fucking stubborn. they will hold a grudge til the end of time
- taurus: they are fucking nerds.
- gemini: defo the random outbursts
- cancer: rudeness. so fucking rude. god damn.
- leo: they're about 4'9"
- virgo: they don't want to talk to you at all
- libra: weird ass laugh
- scorpio: the fact that you can directly see hell in their eyes
- sagittarius: fuckin strange ass humor
- capricorn: creepy fucking smile
- aquarius: kinda givin off a gay vibe
- pisces: p conceited and that shit is not confidence as they may think it is
Here’s some fantastic news for your Friday: On Thursday, the California Senate unanimously approved a new bill that defines sexual consent as a firm “yes” rather than a lack of “no.”
This is a big win for anti-rape activists, many of whom have been touting the necessity of an “affirmative consent” standard for years. California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) has the next month to sign the bill into law. If he does, schools across the state would be required to define consent before engaging in sexual activity as an “affirmative, conscious, and voluntary agreement” or risk losing state financial aid funding.
"And what is the most terrible thing about boredom? Why do we rush to dispel it? Because it is a distraction-free state which soon enough reveals underlying unpalatable truths about existence—our insignificance, our meaningless existence, our inexorable progression to deterioration and death."
id rather be vain than learn to hate myself again
i wish they were mutually exclusive
I haven’t looked in the mirror enough the past few days that’s probably why I’m in such a foul mood