BREAKING: Live on CNN just now: @donlemon asks for guidance from producers when police tell him to leave the area. They cut to commercial. #Ferguson
- "Please leave for public safety. There’s been a shooting," police tell CNN as they’re surrounded by nothing but dozens of police with guns
- CNN had to switch to their international news feed.
- Wow. We’ve flipped to CNN International for coverage. And, they don’t quite know what’s going on. #Ferguson
- Dear journalist, please don’t leave. This has become your protest too. #Ferguson
- Fewer than ten protesters remain in the street. Nobody shouting. Just standing there. #ferguson
- #Ferguson making networks to shut down, pulling live stream coverage…something worse is about to happen.
- Cop just ripped journalist’s press pass off his chest, “this doesn’t mean shit” https://news.vice.com/article/live-from-ferguson-missouri … #fERGUSON
- CNN’s Mark Lamont Hill saw them with his own eyes, and heard eyewitness reports from people near them. White anarchists are inciting.
- Ironic that CNN was supposed to be airing ‘The Sixties’ right now. Instead we’re watching it replay in real time in #Ferguson.
- Any claims the #Ferguson police make should not be believed, since they are essentially imposing a media blackout at gunpoint.
drake is gonna write a song called “the chair” and its gonna drop at number one where he’s just rapping about his experience in that video seeing gods he doesn’t even believe in
There's a "Magic Age" When You Find Your Musical Taste, According to Science
"How long your hair has grown. You could strangle a man in it."
In Jungian astrology the Fire signs are called the intuitive types. Jung believed these people imagine the possibilities, and not necessarily concrete reality (earth). He conveys that intuitive people are adept at sensing patterns rather than focusing on precise details, and therefore, are capable of seeing future events, and foreseeing new possibilities. Intuition is thought to be an unconscious perception that would give birth to sudden ideas and hunches.
"I am terrified by this dark thing
that sleeps in me;
all day I feel its soft, feathery turnings, its malignity."
Prostitutes in ancient Greece marked the soles of their sandals to imprint the message “follow me” on the ground to attract prospective customers.